Trasforma le tue idee in tecnologie utili. In tutte le nostre aree di business - mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology o energy and building technology, avrai l’opportunità di migliorare la qualità della vita in tutto il mondo. Benvenuto in Bosch.
The candidate, who has preferably a degree in management engineering and mechanical engineering, will work in the technical office to support and work alongside the responsible of the maintenance department:
- During the internship you will be responsible for your own project (about 50%) with the target to implement a tecncial warehouse
- You will develop a concept, select suppliers and will also start the realization. During the project you will have interfaces with different departments and you will work alongside the maintenance staff. You will be supported by your supervisor.
- Operationally you will support the maintenance department with the implementation and improvement of the reporting methodology and the introduction of KPIs
- In addition you will execute failure analysis and will help the department to implement BPS-methodologies such as TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) and SMC (Shopfloor Management Cycle).
- Strong skills in analytics and the usage of MS-Office, especially MS-Excel
- High degree of independency and the willingness to take responsibility
- Practical experiences are a plus
- Open minded and strong out of the box thinking
- Willingness to work in a challanging environment
Albertini Cesare SpA provides die casting and machining services. The Company offers services that include tool design and manufacturing, chromate plating, and assembling of parts. Albertini Cesare serves industries such as telecommunications, electronics and computer, lighting, mechanics, automotive, and food.