Trasforma le tue idee in tecnologie utili. In tutte le nostre aree di business - mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology o energy and building technology, avrai l’opportunità di migliorare la qualità della vita in tutto il mondo. Benvenuto in Bosch.
• Observe in advance: You plan and control the project resources within and outside the development area.
• Take responsibility: You take over the project management of complex ASIC development projects.
• Use creativity and freedom: You carry out risk management and escalation, in particular to secure strategic project goals.
• Implementation in a holistic way: You contribute to the project acquisition and define the scope of the project, taking into account strategic company goals.
• Reliable implementation: You follow project goals, develop and implement measures in case of deviations, including coordination with the customer.
• Project tracking and reporting: conduct of reviews and follow-up tasks.
• Personality: open, reliable and cooperative
• Working method: leadership-competent
• Experience and know-how: deep knowledge in electronic engineering (focus on HW technology / IC design) as well as knowledge of modern ASIC design methods (top down design, system level simulation)
• Experience and know-how: experience in structuring and managing technical projects with more than 10 employees in different project phases (product definition-production introduction) and coordination of project suppliers (internally and externally) as well as several years of experience in the field of mixed signal circuit design
• Languages: Fluent English (B2 as minimum level), German as a plus.
Education: Degree (M. Sc. Or equivalent) in Electronic Engineering or Physics
Bosch Sensortec develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch.
Bosch Sensortec is l
Da più di 130 anni il nome “Bosch” è associato a tecnologie innovative che hanno cambiato la storia e migliorato la qualità della vita delle persone. Bosch sviluppa il proprio business in tutto il mondo ed è attivo nei più diversi settori tecnologici.
Unisciti ad un team che combina tecnologia all’avanguardia con sviluppo sostenibile offrendo ai propri collaboratori formazione continua e spazio alla creatività ed alla diversità.
Tecnologia per la vita, tutti i giorni…We are Bosch.