Trasforma le tue idee in tecnologie utili. In tutte le nostre aree di business - mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology o energy and building technology, avrai l’opportunità di migliorare la qualità della vita in tutto il mondo. Benvenuto in Bosch.
• Create something new: You are developing novel digital circuits and circuit modules for mixed-signal ASICs.
• Help to shape the future: You are responsible for the design of necessary work (implementation of customer-specific functions and algorithms, simulation, verification of circuits and analysis of circuit behavior) with different designs Circuit specifications and development outcome assessment.
• Taking responsibility: You develop new digital circuit concepts and procedures in collaboration with internal or external partners.
• Implement it holistically: You are responsible for the guidance of appropriate development teams.
• Deploy Reliably: You are responsible for delivering the higher-level ASIC project on time and in accordance with specified development goals.
• Think holistically: You ensure the development targets and are responsible for documenting the results.
• Communicate in a network: You agree on verification and test specifications with the corresponding expert(s).
• Agree conscientiously: You will be responsible for the professional, holistic coordination of the above-mentioned development tasks with internal and external development partners.
• Personality: team player
• Experience and know-how: excellent understanding of digital circuit design (VHDL, synthesis, especially verification and formal verification) as well as knowledge in ASIC design in the field of mixed signal design / digital design
• Languages: Fluent English (B2 as minimum level), German as a plus.
• Education: University degree (M. Sc./ Bachelor) in Electronic Engineering, Physics or Computer Science
Bosch Sensortec develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch.
Da più di 130 anni il nome “Bosch” è associato a tecnologie innovative che hanno cambiato la storia e migliorato la qualità della vita delle persone. Bosch sviluppa il proprio business in tutto il mondo ed è attivo nei più diversi settori tecnologici.
Unisciti ad un team che combina tecnologia all’avanguardia con sviluppo sostenibile offrendo ai propri collaboratori formazione continua e spazio alla creatività ed alla diversità.
Tecnologia per la vita, tutti i giorni…We are Bosch.